Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meal 62

Tonight's meal was inspired by a very scary moment I experienced this week.  Tony & I were sitting down at lunch & caught a few minutes of the Rachael Ray show while she was cooking.  She was making Adirondack Red Wing Burgers & the longer we watched the more engrossed Tony became in what she was doing....when she finally topped those burgers with blue cheese (His absolute FAVORITE!)...I saw a look in his eyes that scared me.  That look made me believe for a minute that if Rachael Ray suddenly became single...he might just leave me for her.... :)

Actually I looked over at him & said "She's married you know!"

So today, just two days later, I made those burgers & they are AMAZING!! They are a great combination of all the classic hot wing flavors on a bun.  As always, we added a spinach salad on the side & everyone was in heaven.  Here's the link:
 
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/adirondack-red-wing-burgers/

62 meals completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment