Saturday, April 24, 2010

Meal 59

So I brought home extra spaghetti from last night's meal....and totally re-created it into something I hope will be wonderful for supper.  I guess you could call it "spasagna."  1 layer of spaghetti & meat sauce topped with two layers of cheese & I just kept building it that way.  I'm also in the process of baking those buttery yeast rolls that I discovered the recipe for the other day.  We are REALLY excited about those.  We'll probably add a spinach salad - if it stops raining long enough for us to go get some out of the garden.

Here's the math in a different way...this is the 114th day of 2010.  I've fixed 59 meals, so that means that there have been 55 days that I haven't cooked. I know that might not seem GREAT to many of you, but I'm thinking that's WAY more than I've done before, so I'm happy.

241 meals to go...and I've cooked over half of the days of this year already!
I am calling that success.

No comments:

Post a Comment