Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meal 127 - just for two

Monday night was NOT a date night, but we I ended up only cooking supper for Tony & I because my mom picked up McD's for all the kids.  Tony had three meetings.  The girls had a soccer game & Wayne had football practice.  So, my mom ended up staying at the game with our girls while I picked Wayne up for practice & when they called & said, "Is it okay for Granny to just take us to McDonald's?"  I said sure.  I did have a plan - but at 8:30 p.m. I quickly yielded to the fast & easy.

When Tony got home he wasn't even that hungry because he had eaten leftover tomato grits for a late lunch.  So I just fixed us a couple of quick sandwiches, some fresh cheese grits & we called it a night.  But, I'm also calling it a meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment