Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meal 10

Woo-hoo!!  Finally in double digits on the meal count!  Tonight we're having beef stroganoff & it smells yummy from it's "one-skillet."  I found this recipe while researching back in December.  I was specifically looking for one-dish recipes & found this on foodtv.com courtesy of Emeril Lagasse.  I think it's fun to watch him cook.  The link below will take you straight to the recipe.

The link actually contains two recipes, one to the stroganoff & one for the "essence" seasoning that Emeril cooks with alot.  I also use this essence seasoning for jambalaya that I make occasionally....so I had it mixed up already.  The jambalaya is actually an Emeril recipe too.

So happy cooking, we're going to go enjoy this stroganoff & some family convo time around the table!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/beef-stroganoff-hamburger-dinner-in-a-skillet-recipe/index.html

Ten meals down & 290 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment