Tuesday, January 12, 2010

daddys meal #1

This week when momma was at Chrysalis my daddy cooked some deer roast with potatos, carrots, and celery! It was mmm DELISH! He used my brothers 4 point deer meat to make it. Ergo my little bubs deer was a winner!


This is what Waynes deer looked like after it was cooked!


This is Waynes 4 point buck!

And sinse me and my sis are doing 52 deserts to go with my mommas 300 meals, we made our daddy strawberry fluff! This is a wonderful, light, but tastey desert! And we recieved and A+ for out cooking!


Mine and Jamilyns fluff!

P.S you need to get cooking better mom because so far, daddy is doing better than you! Haha!

-Dara Wright

1 comment:

  1. I do not like deer meat, but the stew does look yummy!!! I think you ALL are doing a great job, and are inspiring me to de more cooking!!!

    ReplyDelete