Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meal 90

As I mentioned before we haven't turned the air conditioning on yet & it's starting to really affect the way I cook & think about cooking.  Tony didn't even get in from tractor work until after 9 p.m....so we didn't eat until around 9:30.  I broiled some hamburgers in the oven - enough for two meals.  I made some more cucumber salad, only this time I added sour cream too.  The cucumbers are hard for me to get prepared because I just want to eat them as fast as I can slice them up!!  They're so wonderful right out of the garden.


And, I baked a zucchini casserole from a new recipe.  It was okay.  I mainly chose it because the zucchini was already grated & I've had a box of stuffing in the pantry for a long time that I haven't used.  Here's the link:

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/summer-zucchini-casserole/Detail.aspx

I didn't cook the zucchini first because it was already grated up & I didn't use onions or carrots at all. 

Meal 90 done...210 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment