Monday, May 17, 2010

Week in review

May 8th - day of the wedding.  It was a gorgeous outside wedding.  We ate at the reception & then grazed some that night.  Not enough to really call a meal?!?

May 9th - I made buffalo burgers & potato soup for Tony & I (date night) and I also fixed enough to take a meal to my mom's for Mother's Day. Meal 67!

May 10th - ??

May 11th - El Mazatlan

May 12th - Ms. Patty Smith made us a meatloaf.  It was a wonderful recipe that included corn & green peas in the meatloaf itself.  Never had eaten it that way before.  I added spinach & cornbread to go with this, so I'm counting it as a meal. Meal 68!

May 13th - This was the night that our kids had a technology fair & baseball game. My mom fixed a pork shoulder & hashbrown casserole for us.  It was wonderful.  There was no "occasion" here, I think she was just feeling sorry for us because we are so behind.

May 14th - Pizza Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment